Time in Japan

Monday, October 27, 2008

R.I.P. Moogie

One of the problems with going overseas is that life goes on at home, and sometimes you miss things.

Moogie, my kitty of over 18 years, passed away Sunday morning (Saturday afternoon, there). She had had reduced kidney function for a number of years, and it finally caught up with her. I've missed her since I got here, and I'll miss her even more when I get home and she's not there.

I hope we spoiled her as much as she deserved. She was the first cat I had from kittenhood, and she'll always be my #1 kitty.

All cats have their own personalities. Among the other cats that have graced our home with their presence, TD thought she was a human, Clark thought he was a dog, but Moogiechan knew it was best to be a cat. Especially one that had her humans wrapped around her paw.

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts about Mugs.

No comments: