Time in Japan

Monday, August 4, 2008

More Pictures!

I am going to post more pictures in a Picasa Web Album. The first set are from my trip to Mt. Mitake.

Just click on "Mt. Mitake" above to see the album.

Let me know if you have any problems seeing the pictures (or not!).

I'll work on creating more albums. The albums for trips will include a map, so you can see where I am at the time! Unfortunately, the map will be zoomed in and in Japanese. Just click on the "-" to get a better view, plus some English labels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hiking to the waterfall" she says... but is there any picture of a waterfall? Noooooooo. I think the waterfall is imaginary.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

I like the slide show version.
Will you be able to make a full CD/DVD of your entire blog at the end of the trip?