Time in Japan

Monday, May 26, 2008

Two Months!

As of yesterday, I've been in Japan for 2 months! That's longest stay I've ever had. My previous combined total was about 3 months.

I've learned that AccuWeather.com isn't very accuarate. Right now, the site says it's partly sunny here. I hear thunder and rain, and no sun at all. My friend told me that there are a lot of strong thunderstorms here in the summer. They blow through in about half an hour though, and cool things down. I glad I got home before it really started raining, and now I see hail!

I felt another small and very short earthquake early this morning.

I've also discovered the "dry" feature on my heater/air-conditioner. It's just a dehumidifier, but it really makes the room feel cooler. Hopefully, it's doing that without using the same energy as air-conditioning. I'll use it a lot, as it is NOT a dry heat here. (Unlike Arid-zona!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weather is what you make of it. We would love to get some rain here. The half hour stormes sound like our summer storms brought on by the monsoon winds.

Dad